Friday, June 09, 2006

Slave Species of God Revisited

I have recently been honored by a few great posts on my previous reference to Michael Tellinger's book "Slave Species of God". I have read through to whole book and couldn't wait to pass the information on. I will be reading through the boook again. It has some great content for the free mind. Please note as well that Michael has his own great website now. Click here to go there. I repeat some of the post content here :

"podcast intro - Slave Species of God

Hi Everyone please come and have a listen to my first Pod cast .Its an introduction to my book and will help get you into the debate that the book is stirring up around the world.

Podcast Intro to Slave Species of God

just copy and paste it into your browser

best wishes

Michael Tellinger"

No comments: